Even if you are a regular online casino visitor, there is nothing like donning your best clothes and playing in one of the top casinos in London. As rich as the virtual gaming experience might be, it doesn’t come close to the complete physical package of glitz and glamour of the real thing, and if you fancy a weekend at one of London’s top casinos, here is a brief overview of some of the notable gaming establishments in the capital.
- The Empire Casino – Leicester Square is the venue for this Vegas-like experience, and with all the popular games, such as poker, blackjack and baccarat on offer. The players can access a total of 4 luxury bars, and immerse themselves in a glamorous ambience after a few hours at the tables. There are big poker competitions with a £25,000 prize for those who think they have what it takes, and the exclusive feel the casinos has makes it a must-visit venue.
- The Park Tower Casino – If one is looking for the ultimate in fine service and European dining, this Kensington based casino is for you. Of course, you won’t be able to visit often, but with your regular online casino sessions, if you look around, you can obtain the best online casino bonuses in the UK, and with several well-known websites that are dedicated to helping the online casino player, you can always stay informed. Luxury is certainly the name of the game with the Park Tower, and it is a classic example of traditional European décor, and the ideal place to go if you want the ultimate in service.
- The Clermont Club – This is not well-known outside the exclusive circle of inner London casino veterans, and with discretion in mind, the exterior blends in perfectly with the surrounding environment. This exclusive casino is not easy to enter, and you would need to know a member who could sponsor your visit, but if you are well-connected, it is worth the effort to experience this unique establishment.
- The Palm Beach Casino – Set in Mayfair, this is arguably the best casino in town, which is open 24-hours a day, and with major tournaments in the evenings, one can find some very compelling gaming. One can actually book a private poker party at this venue, and with a range of games on offer, the Palm Beach Casino should be on everyone’s list when in London.
- Aspers Casino – Although it is not centrally located, the quaint town of Stratford has many attractions for the visitor, and Aspers is the casino with 150 video gaming terminals and over 70 tables, giving it a vibrant energy, and you won’t be short of dining choices or entertainment. Aspers is a good place to relax and unwind after a day touring the town of Stratford, the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
Spending a few days in London would not be complete without visiting a few of the better casinos, and hopefully, you will walk away with more than you bargained for.